About Me

My photo
My husband, John Sawyer and I, own Construction Finance. Construction Finance is an invoice factoring company for the construction industry. I also enjoy working from home and running my own 'little lash biz', The Mascara Mavens. I've been married to my BFF for 22 years and am the mother of EIGHT wonderful children. Four by birth and four by adoption. The joy adoption has brought our lives can't be expressed through words. Our lives have been forever changed and our hearts forever touched. Having been involved in the 'world of adoption' for the past 16 years, I understand it's challenges and blessings.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas food!

My cousin Jennifer made these cute reindeer cupcakes and s'mores pops!









Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment